Statement of Purpose
The service aims to:
- Offer a skilled nursing and prescription service to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being
- Treat all people supported by us and all people who work here with respect at all times
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work at our company and our service users
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all patients
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all patients
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of patients, staff, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times
- Respect individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
Patients have the right to access external agents who will act in their interests to help them solve problems, discuss concerns etc.
The Registered Manager will be happy to provide information on local advocacy groups and other support networks.
You are invited to review the latest CQC inspection report on the establishment, and the latest summary of patients views on the services offered.