National Framework Agreement
In October 2021, the Countess of Chester Hospital Commercial Procurement Services awarded a multi-lot national framework agreement for the provision of centralised advice and repeat prescription hubs for patients with a stoma or long-term catheter, and a pre– and/or post-operative care support service to support stoma patients.
Connect Prescription Services is now one of the few options available to CCGs nationally that is accredited with this National Framework Agreement.
Benefits of the framework and what it offers
- Free access to a framework that will save procurement time and costs
- Direct call-off or further competition award options
- A specialist stoma service with nurse support offering advice, repeat prescriptions and urgent response to stoma and catheter patients
- Centralised system allows prescription guidance to be more consistently applied
- Free up GP time and reduce complications, delivering improvements for patients
Want to know more about Connect please contact email@example.com